We could all use a bit more relaxation don't you think?
Nine times out of ten, when I ask someone who's come to me for help with clearing up their breakouts or reversing the signs of the aging process if they can pinpoint anything that may have contributed to their concerns, STRESS is one of their top answers.
Stress is so prevalent and seems to be affecting humankind in epidemic proportions. We've all really got to find a way to chill more often. For our health, our sanity, and our skin's sake.
Not only can stress take its toll on our physical appearance but it can rob us of joy and dampen our inner glow.
It's thought that being near water can stimulate a calming effect in the brain. If you can't be near water, looking at it is the next best thing.
Hoping this view brings you a little bit of peace and calm like it did me.
This music is also a super calming for me. It's Morning Song off The When It Falls album by Zero 7.
If your skin tends to act up in times of stress, these things may help:
- Stress Induced Breakouts:
- Blemish Free Emergency Spot Treatment for big bad blemishes
- Blemish Free Hydrating Treatment Gel (used as a spot treatment) for minor breakouts on sensitive skin
- Blemish Free Mask 1-5 times per week used in times of stress to prevent or calm breakouts
- Purifying Activated Charcoal Mask used 1-7 times per week in times of stress to prevent or calm breakouts in more sensitive skin types & women who are pregnant or trying to become pregnant (and have to avoid most acne fighting ingredients.)
- Stress Induce Dryness or Skin Flaking
- Liquid Hydration all over 1-2+ times per day, as needed, under moisturizer.
- Soothing Self Care Products
If you try any of the products above i'd love to hear how the work for you. They've been super helpful to me and my clients in my skin care practice & I'm so happy to finally be making them available to all.
In the meantime, be well & remember...
You matter and you are loved!
Professional Makeup Artist
Brow Design Expert
Health & Happiness Encourager for Busy Women in Business
Creator of the remarkably effective skincare & makeup lines, Breanna Thomas HEALTHY SKIN AND BEAUTY and MANifest Men's Care
Owner of the boutique skincare clinic, Healthy Skin AZ
Founder of the BEAUTIFULLY BRAVE SOCIETY (coming soon)
p.s. There's more on the blog about healthy living, healthy beauty, and how to feel a bit better in your day to day life. Check it out HERE.